●相信——还有我在● ♂YurikoYagami♀: faints !

Saturday, December 3, 2011

faints !

do assignment look... most crazier thing ever i did !



walao , hambalang assignments haven finish le ,
cham liao lor >< i really pek chek with it , this afternoon..i sob because of i think..
" why i so noob and doesn't know anything ? "
then my tears started dropping ><

my mommey saw and keep asked why ? ><
LOL when a person crying right if you keep asking why la , you will cry more louder ...
then i just shouted so loud and go inside my room locked myself .

sometimes i think about myself..why i should in university to study?
" im not a clever student?should i deserve to spend such lot money to sudy?"

" if i fail , how do i continue and facing with my family ? "

my mind always appeared such questions ...make me blur and hate myself .
just like last time sem1 , i get a bad results ...when i told to my mommey ..
although she said i'ts ok and good try ...but i saw she was cried and she saw i cried ..
that time i know , i really wrong ...

so ... now sem2 ... those assignments really killing me a lot ..
i know imma noob >< so i even try put more efforts on it.
sometimes seems fail , but i never regret because i know i tried hard .
just like just now , i did my social assignments ..
i really don't what i gonna to wrote about , i keep asking my friends for helping some points
but seems get not such lots ...from google ...everything JUST CRAP enough ...
so ..i tried my best to find from some books to look some ideas even i go asked my daddy about it for some common sense..
my daddy weak in english , so he told me in chinese ..i translate to english ..." google translate"
hahha...finally i get what daddy mean ...so i just wrote on my essay ...
that essay ...i think crap alot ..hahah
but as long as i finished ...no need pekchek ady ..

so tomorrow ..start my drawing ...
i think it's use me 3 days to finish .. :D haf day drawing 2 and a half day colouring ..




OHHH YAAA...i just came back from puchong 101 mall ..i just ate yong tau fu today ...
hehe ...and bought 1 cloth from padini sales !..woots ..
currently alot sales on shopping malls , because year end sale ! ...taaddaaa
people ! faster get ready your purse to fight for our outfits ! ;D

that's all my today ...


now ...i gonna gaming liao :D sdo ! trollloolollolo....haiya ..after bitter must get some sweet ma ..
先苦后甜! ... but now im not sleepy at all ? why ... O_O my eyes still bling bling ..
can you guys tell me? :D ....

No comments:

Post a Comment