●相信——还有我在● ♂YurikoYagami♀: called happy?

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

called happy?


Omg , my drawing and my ecs stuffs haven touch ..included sociol ><
wtdutt , i still here blogging ? ...just because now i should learn how to release my feeling
no matter happeyy or saddd ....
actually today i din't have classes , but today i have to . Just because of the ecs practice .
this time was our 1st time practice , a lot of funneh stuffs and happiness during discussing.
long time din't have laughed like today so crazy .
maybe long time din't acting? LOL ...character that i took is MOTHER?
imma Edward's mommey ...lol..that guy?! shouldn't be my son .. because 我不配!
hahaha... this drama all about that edward ..my son .. -.-.
i have lots of ideas ...hahha bling bling bling ...on my mind :)
after done this , ate my lunchiie ...walked to the way to utar bus , it's rainning ...
lol ...everytime raining ...all memories pop out my mind while walking ...
daaaaa ....forget about it ...that wasn't main point ...so ..hided !
after get in bus ...omg ...so tired just because yesterday 2am only slept ...
somemore today i overslept and almost late came utar ..goshh! ..traffic jam !
ahhhhaaaahahaha ...today morning i saw lee xiang again ..we both chatted ! nice ..
we chatted about cun camp ...i wanna go ...! i think i can go this time..finally !!!yeeeheeyyy
sometimes i so " paiseh" because christina almost every year invited me go ..but i din't ..
so i hope this time i can go and try and know more friends as lee xiang said ..
eh ?
eh?
eh ?

yaya ...i blog till where just now ? oh yaa...talking about the way i back home .
i so tired todayyyy ....you know ~ even i standing..i also can fall asleep ...so ugly me ...
so dizzy ...but i stay strong ... back home ...same like yesterday ..
go inside room ..and thinking about nonsense stuffs ...suddenly peppy msg me about her problem
now i only realized i also having problem too ...she so sad about her case ...i tried my best to comfort her ...
in the same time ...comfort myself too ..slowly ..i fall asleep ..
i enjoyed sleeping ..is they best way to forget all about bad thing..i think sleep better than alcohol ..

in the conclusion ..(my blog today quite messy , because i don't really have point to write that, gomeneisai) ...

today quite happy but also got sad sad >< ...
at least better than yesterday ...
here i got a song ..that i addicted recently ..that is katy's song !

sweet likethem !

The one That got Away

Summer after high school when we first met
We make out in your Mustang to Radiohead
And on my 18th Birthday
We got matching tattoos

Used to steal your parents' liquor
And climb to the roof
Talk about our future
like we had a clue
Never plan that one day
I'd be losing you

And in another life
I would be your girl
We keep full of promises
Be us against the world

And in another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away

I was June and you were my Johnny Cash
Never one we got the other we made a pact
Sometimes when I miss you
I put those records on

Someone said you had your tattoo removed
Saw you downtown singing the Blues
Its time to face the music
I'm no longer your muse

And in another life
I would be your girl
We keep full of promises
Be us against the world

And in another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away
The o-o-o-o-o-one
The one that got away

All these money can't buy me a time machine (Nooooo)
Can't replace you with a million rings (Nooooo)
I shoulda told you what you meant to me (Woooooow)
Cause now I pay the price

And in another life
I would be your girl
We keep full of promises
Be us against the world

And in another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away
The o-o-o-o-o-one

And in another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away





p/s : that person who care about me ... don't worry ..i'll try to smile everyday ! okie? ....

No comments:

Post a Comment