●相信——还有我在● ♂YurikoYagami♀: A Wonderful Dream ( Tae Yang )

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Wonderful Dream ( Tae Yang )



Yesterday night , around 11 pm , i goin
g to sleep ~
when i fall asleep ....
in my dream ...
dream ...

dream ...


1st place ,make me so curious is... i suddenly at a chinese class to learn chinese , but wasn't at school ....
i feel so weird , i saw my friends , rick , my brother and his friends was learning chinese with me too..

lolx swt rite ~ i also don't know why ...af
ter learn chinese , my bro took me to a massive place who full of peoples , really people mountain people sea !(wondering)... and keep screamed loudly ... i'm whispered in my heart , what they for ? i saw a big stage , then i asked for my bro what concert was that ?..my bro keep smiling and never tell me the truth ... the light turn off , so many peoples screamed , especially girls ... shouted a name that familiar for me ...that's Tae Yang ...WHAT ?!...passionate of love !!!! is him!!!!
i never knew that i'm was standing on the stage ..lol..when i turned back ..i SAW HIM !!!..he wearing which shirt and hat !...really handsomeeeeeeee....
i can't stop myself to follow him , i tried to ask a signature and take a pic , but the security blocked me !...DAMN you ~( such a great dream )...
i just disappointed went out the stage ~ (the weird dream) I saw tae yang was practice his dance at outside with GD ...LOL...what kao
man~...
i said to myself ...this time i will take pic wi
th him !...i walked infront him and asked ..
WHEEEEE....he smiling to me , and said yes of course !....i just like flew in the sky~~~~~..
i took alot of pic with him*blushing*....christina also was in my dream, she was helped my taking those pictures~great souvenir!!!!....after this others saw me and him then also copy cat follow what i'm doing just now ~ish~!!!...

suddenly my bro appeared and said wanna buy drinks or no
t , i gave my rm 1 to him...
wait wait wait a second ~why in the money that "agong " was tae yang and me ???? how come can appear inside ...my bro mecriless tried to take my money ...and lastly the money was tears into half !!! stupid fellow !
annoyed me !!!!...my bro was so wicked !!!..from that i knew late 6 pm big bang have a show ..be the 1st performance at that stage , i told my bro to boo
ked that 1st seat for me..
...

...
...
...regress ...regress... regress

When back to 1st place that my dream
began ~learn chinese again?????yerrr...
i keep see my watch ,and scribbled notes when six pm ...i asked for going concert , but my teacher won't gave me ~~
she said form 5 student should be stay until 8 pm ..i don't
care ~!!!!....i still want to going ...
lastly also went to there..just because my bro he
lped me...~~thank you!
the worst thing is !!!~WHEN THE CONCERT STARTED !(the climax)~~MY DAD WAS CALLED FOR WAKE UP ! WTX...so miserable~...i want watch tae yang~!!! cruel !!!
WHAT!!! WUWUWW...no choice , i woke up and brushe
d my teeth and whispered " tae yang??? hmmm...izzit real ? ....seems like real..."..i aware that's was a dream
i told to my friends today all they said i sampat
!!! come back to reality !....maybe they jealous me ...wheee wakakaka....no matter how ..i will love tae yang always ! no remorseful! i'm the starstruck , only tae yang !



opps today is 高高 's birthday...happy birthday to you yi wen !!!...
tae min bu shuai~~~...hahaha your
 present , tomorrow i will give you..

.........................................................................................................................





I love BoA ...she is back !!! i waiting so long !....i love her ! hurricane venus ! cool song ! i recommend to you guys !...you and me will addicted soon!





dont laugh when you read..i know was funny , it's rediculous ~ :P it's delighted my morning ~~~happy go lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment