●相信——还有我在● ♂YurikoYagami♀: Yesterday Father's day , Today School days

Monday, June 21, 2010

Yesterday Father's day , Today School days


Yesterday was a great day for whole world DADDY , because Father's day ma :) ..
all daddy brings alot of smiles that day .... hahaha cause get a celebration with theirs child~
for my family , yesterday we celebrated others way compared with previous father's day..
yesterday we combined with my cousin whole family have a " nice crab dinner ".....
started from 5pm going there till 6pm like that arrived , in the i felt bored and bored..
so long journey going" Mancalala " kepong's area from shah alam....my songs always repeated ....
Finally arrived there...WOW ! a lot family brought their daddy going there eat crab !...
At that restaurant ... got 30 types of dishes crabs..so YUMMY.....HAHAHA water came from mouth:P
We separate with 2 tables , once got KIDS like us , once for adults ....HAHAHAH..but dishes all quite same la..nothing less about it....HHMMM crabs was so nice...i ate alot , but actually i can't eat alot because I have alergic for crabs..so i tried controling myself...XD...8:30 we came back ....^^ such A FULL FULL DINNER....

TODAY ...schooldays reopen ...KINDA SOBS la...2 weeks holidays just passed so fast ...like ROCKET?!.....hmmm i scared alot ! because i will know alot my resutls...
1st 1st i knew my chinese papers..hmm at last was past..i also felt okay...luckily ...
2nd was my moral papers...i get 65% not bad..haha because i quite hate moral..blek :P at least got B+.....
3rd was my most satisfy exam papers..that was my english papers !!!! i get A ! 81% was my marks...i really happy when i knew my marks..my english was improve !..wheeeeeee...
when i told my mum , my mum also looks so happy for my this time results....XD
lastly i get my seni result...WALAO ~ its was terrible for my objective paper! i only get 18/50..
can you imagine?..no rite..but luckily my paper2 get higher marks..i get 48/50...haha
such a good marks..when i combined the marks..was 66% only ...== moody
my previous seni papers result was the highest in my school..suddenly ..dropped !....
but i admit i was terrible lazy recently , and only busy doing projects...
HAIZ...my folios need pass up next week!!!!!!!OMG - usher ! hahaha....
my granpa and my daddy !!!!


THAT'S ALL MY TODAY BLOG !!!! ARLIGATOU WHO WAS VIEWING !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment