●相信——还有我在● ♂YurikoYagami♀: Sweetness MAY tough :(

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sweetness MAY tough :(


Beginning the MAY ..my lucks such like IDIOT...one word describe 衰/黑lo~
really headache much like hell !!! BABOOOMM....boom my mind ....
that time i just think "hmm maybe just a beginning after that will be all rite"
but i predicted wrong la ...damn wrong !~~~doesn't fair to me ...i'm just a teenager spm victim..
why i should face to all the problem?...lastly i face to face to solved ....

This was my BAD LUCK lists :
1: my pendrive broken , all my graphics works , exhibition design even my lovely photos .. all disappeared together...i really heart broken ....the main thing is i never backup! Normally i'll backup at my pc when i finished every modul , but unlucky is that time i only reformat my pc so haven backup yet...then all " SAYONARA " .....cried also useless ..then redo lo....!!! that's first one~

2: having examinations in this month , this time exam wasn't made by our school teachers , was made by JPS (JABATAN PENDIDIKAN SELANGOR) the whole selangor school was took the same papers and also same time took the papers , so can't asked any tips already only knew the tips last minute~!!! All the papers wasn't " sap sap water " for us , really freaking hard to me as well , i'm gonna dying soon ! especially maths ! was my hate subject for ever! i don't like counting (but like counting money $$ doesn't same lorr)i only hope pass already thanks my god to blessed me..today 1/6 took chinese papers 1 & 2 ...don't think was easy ..pretty tough to me..even MERANTI's students having same situations with me too ...the time doing the paper was only "cukup cukup" no more than...古文was the most hate part ! all subjective , no objective ...kidding la ....i hope seni papers and graphic papers is easy to me ...!!!! hope :P

3: Last week , my phoneF305 was SPOILED !!!! the most kinda sobs thing..that was my precious thing ,wuwuw the screen spoiled , all the colours mixed up ..white screen whole day ...i want knock the phone already , throw into "LONGKANG"but can't do this because i want to claim the warranty from that SE shop...luckily still have the 1 year warranty if not sobs la ,
so keep properly , so now i'm just using the lag lag N73 , the big size phone ..haiz my noob phone spoiled of cause get scolded by mummy la , she said never take care always push up push down(LOL my phone was slide phone of cause always push up and down la if not called what slide phone)pity me ==

4: CHICKEN ....even my spec also lost ! so funny ( anyone clap hands?) how come my spec was lost? i also don't know ~ Sunday night i'm still wear my spec when watched tv show..when Monday going school checked my spec was lost , only left the box to me...that time i still wondering whether i'm left at my house or got people steal...back from school asked mummy , never saw ..find the whole room ...never saw , find the whole house ...same never saw ! what a funny jokes ~ i thinking who so bored and "sakai" steal people spec..wasn't logic la...spec also wan steal ..what a terrible world !...today i asked my friends they also said never saw me wear yesterday...i knew somebody was taken ...don't know useful to or not....night tuition , i force to wear like " gramma " spec appeared to the class , really shame you know...oh gosh@@...but i endure and till the end of the class....i hope my spec will found soon as possible , and please return me who was saw ....thanks i'll appreciate you kindly.....

that's all my bad luck lists...JOKES no ! all was truth ....要去转运咯!!!

YURIKO 's luck...hope JUN will be fine !.....





倒霉的五月呀!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment