●相信——还有我在● ♂YurikoYagami♀: X'mas .... just moody

Friday, December 24, 2010

X'mas .... just moody



wish you guys merry chrismas , have a blessed chrismas 2010 :P ...
24th of december , hmmm not such a goo day for me ..

just have some problem i facing .... both way got their own fault ...
but i just admitted that's only my fault ....maybe you don't know what's goin on ..
maybe i really blind and never saw you're calling me ... but from my view there , there was nothing i saw from you .... so it was made the problem started ....
i really mad after you said some words to me .... cried , eyes become more red and covered by tears
i tried to apologize but seems you're not trying to forgive me ....
why always was me ? ... i just curious did i will always make people angry with me ? ...
even that day i also no mood playing any games or watch any drama ..although i know chrismas is coming near ....
so far , i just 10% recovered little bit from my deep " scar " ...i still having 80% still on blooding ....

this x'mas for me really unhappy ..maybe you guys don't know ...because i just hide inside my heart ,
and never show it out ... i always brings smile ... but some just a fake smile ..because i don't you worry about me ...

yesterday heading to sunway but my feeling still very pain ... i din't feel any happy while going shopping ....i walked alone ...saw everyone bringing happiness at there but me...i never get any from it ... my bro asked : " mei , why you so quiet today ? normally you have a lot suggestion but today seems weird ? ! what happened la you??? fever meh? " then i just answered : " nothing la ..don't disturb me la..just let me sit alone laaaa...u go buy your disk la...i stand here enough ~ "

SANTA , today is x'mas ... can you just give me a " small present " ...i just want stay longer with you ... and always be peaceful between me and you ....that's only enough for my x'mas 10 ...
hope you can heard what i whispering to you ...fulfill my little wish .....


Happy and Go Lucky ? ....

No comments:

Post a Comment