●相信——还有我在● ♂YurikoYagami♀: Unbelievable

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Unbelievable



yesterday , don't know whether is bad dream or what else ...
my dream you appeared ! ...OMG ..so ridiculous ! i can remember the whole dream

DREAM :-

in my dream i also so so so so shocked when i saw you at my house !!!!...
but i being so quiet and nervous , and my family told me you're going to stay my house for few weeks while chinese new year !!! ....
i just O.O ...dumbfounded !...
why was you ! why whispered to myself ...
not only you ...he also beside you suddenly ... what the ...!!!!
i just keeps evade you from far away when looking you walked forward to me...
T_T ...i thought i can brave myself to stand infront you ..
but
but
but ..... just afraid .... finally i brave myself to chatting with others infront of you ..
you also tried to chatting but ignored by me ... i forced to be like that ...
when gaming , I ALSO SAW YOU ! ....what the laaaaa ....
i became crazy already ... i saw your character stand nearly to me and he ... luckily i disconnected ...hehehe

IN DREAM REALITY LIFE :-

i back from eat ( i also weird suddenly eating ) ...you stand infront house's garden ...
you looks waiting someone ...but i know was me ... i faster run into my room and locked my door..
suddenly phone ringing ......ring..... ring.... ..
but never wrote who was that person ...i heard a familiar voice ...
ermmmmm totally was you !!!!! why you get my new number ! ..

PHONE CHATTING: -

you : helo
me : ermm helo ...who are you ( i know was you )
you : really forget who i am ?
me : ya .... stranger ! ..
you : me wasn't ! ....don't be so afraid with me ..
me : ermmmmmm ==
you : i'm was XXXX ...did you remember me ?
me : XXXX ? ermmm i know a lot of person called XXXX ...
you : erm ..it's okay .. but i'm sure you know in your heart ...
me : oh ~ can you tell me why you calling me and where you found my number ! ....
you : why i should told you ?! ...i love to calling you babe~ ..
me : HEY ... don't simply call me like that ... and i told you i already have he ...
you : he ? i know ... i know ... since long time i knew ...he is my friend too
me : SO ?! why you still be like this ...you already have her
you : hmmmm....i already leave her for a long time ago ...now i'm searching back you
me : MEEEEE ?! helo don't kidding okay ~ i'm not a person that suitable you , did you remember?
you : never mind ... i missed alot ...
me : stop chatting la... my CNY mood spoiled by you already..okay bye !
you : wait ....!!!!! ermm ily ..
me : dut ... dut ... dut ...(i just hang off my phone)

just like that , i so nervous when i chatting with you ...
after going eat ...i saw you , suddenly my family tried to pushing me on you ..
arghhhhh .......WTF ....stop okay ... i being so talkative in front of you ..because i don't let you saw my nervous face ...very shame ....but i still ignored you since you appeared ... why your eyes keep looking at me ..( hamsap izzit? :P ) ....
sigh larh...why i get such dream wake up laaaa ...( but in my heart actually i had some surprise and little bit happy )

finally wake up ...that time still 4o'clock in the morning ...
sneeze* ...suffering ...then back to my bed ..until 9o'clock i woke up ...
i really remember the whole dream ...why a ... why a .....

p/s : guys don't misunderstand okay...wasn't my reality life and don't laugh at me please ... maybe i so innocent ... :P but it looks real man~






No comments:

Post a Comment